PICNIC - PROGRAM - REHEARSAL
FRIDAY, JUNE 2, 2017
All seniors will report to their classes as usual for Periods 1 - 4 on Friday, June 2. The elected class officers, senators, and representatives are hosting a Senior Picnic at 11:06 a.m. in the outside area north of the Student Commons.
Following the picnic, the class will meet in the Auditorium at noon for the program presentation, which includes Senior Video (prepared by the seniors), and the awarding of Class Bests for 2017 (voted on by Seniors). Both the picnic and program are offered but not mandatory to off-campus students or early graduates.
Graduation Rehearsal will take place in the Gym beginning at 12:45 p.m. and end at approx. 2:15 p.m. It is very important for all students (off-campus and early grads) attend this entire rehearsal for the following reasons:
• Students learn seating assignments and practice crossing the stage (seating is not in alpha order).
• Name readers verify each student's name and its pronunciation as they practice crossing the stage.
• Special Needs parking permits will be handed out to seniors who have relatives who require one.
• Tickets to be used for seating on Graduation Day if the ceremony has to move indoors are issued. Tickets will be given to each graduate at the end of rehearsal: three (3) for seating in the Gym and one (1) for the Auditorium that has a large screen for live viewing.
• Extra seating not requiring a ticket will be available in Lecture Room A and the Multipurpose Room located near the East entrance. The ceremony will be live on a large screen in these 2 rooms.