Period 1 & 2 = Work Force Foundations II, I
Period 3 = Work Seminar & Work Force Foundations IV
Assessment = Rubric documents for evaluation
My "Style" (Whitehead, 1929) as a teacher of individuals with special education needs is to
• Structure learning environments where every student has opportunity to grow and develop self-regulation behaviors to reach their fullest potential.
• Provide sensory rich, hope-filled, environment where students act, think and feel.
• Romance knowledge, inspire, facilitate, coach, and evaluate.
• Build connections between new learning and prior knowledge.
• Encourage self-determination surrounded by the freedoms of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
My electronic portfolio http://pollytabbert.efoliomn.com/Home
Check out the "Notepads & More..." site by clicking on the button at left.
WorkBenifitsYouth.org As part of the Minnesota Olmstead plan, the Department of Human Services in collaboration with the Department of Education and Vocational Rehabilitation Services developed the Work∙Benefits∙Youth campaign to help families see how disability benefits support work for youth.
MN Resource Guide Preparing Students with Disabilities for Postsecondary Environment