Period 1 & 2 = Work Force Foundations II, I
Period 3 = Work Seminar & Work Force Foundations IV
Assessment = Rubric documents for evaluation
Click here to be linked to my Schoology site
My "Style" (Whitehead, 1929) as a teacher of individuals with special education needs is to
• Structure learning environments where every student has opportunity to grow and develop self-regulation behaviors to reach their fullest potential.
• Provide sensory rich, hope-filled, environment where students act, think and feel.
• Romance knowledge, inspire, facilitate, coach, and evaluate.
• Build connections between new learning and prior knowledge.
• Encourage self-determination surrounded by the freedoms of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Click here and check out the "Notepads & More..." site.
WorkBenifitsYouth.org As part of the Minnesota Olmstead plan, the Department of Human Services in collaboration with the Department of Education and Vocational Rehabilitation Services developed the Work∙Benefits∙Youth campaign to help families see how disability benefits support work for youth.
MN Resource Guide Preparing Students with Disabilities for Postsecondary Environment