Two upcoming parent presentations offered at Eagan High School for parents of seniors.
Counselor Presentation for Parents:
Counselors will be presenting to parents of seniors the night of parent/teacher conferences to share college application related information with you:
Date: October 10th (Thursday)
Time: 5:30 – 6:00 pm
Place: Lecture Room A
Topics to be covered:
- How to send transcripts to colleges – through PARCHMENT
- How to send ACT & SAT scores to colleges
- How to request a letter of recommendation (the process at EHS)
- How to have counselor forms/secondary school reports sent
- Common Application Information
- Where the EHS scholarship list is located
- How to sign up for college representative visits in the Counseling Office
- How to access many helpful documents in the “document library” in Naviance Student
EHS Financial Aid Parent Presentation- FAFSA Information
On Thursday, October 10th during our parent teacher conferences, a financial aid and scholarship director from a local post-secondary institution will be speaking in Lecture Room A from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. This great presentation will de-mystify the financial aid process, give information about completing the FAFSA, and answer any other questions you may have.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available October 1st. Please go to www.fafsa.gov to complete this application. Information to assist in completing the application are also available on the FAFSA website. All seniors attending ANY type of post-secondary institution next year should complete this application to determine their eligibility for all grants and student loans.